MFSI is a federal contracting company with 7+ years of experience focused on providing mission critical technology, training, software development and systems solutions to our government and commercial customers.
MFSI is currently seeking qualified Information Assurance Specialist in support of NGA.
A Strong candidate will:
The Linux Administrator will provide support to a wide array of Operational Systems and Projects. This includes systems administration, integration, and troubleshooting systems and software problems; establishing and updating procedures and documentation; and providing direct customer support Government customer’s Cloud architecture and systems.
· Design, implement, and maintain Linux RHEL 6/7 environments in an Amazon Web Services (AWS)-based cloud
· Support the review of existing manual processes and recommend and implement solutions to automate and unify them
· Implement deployments in AWS
· Execute performance tuning activities, develop monitoring processes, and provide performance recommendations for Linux environment
· Support Linux Servers and configurations plus reporting and monitoring
· Provide 3rd level support where needed, including systems diagnostics and systems tuning
· Interface with and guide application owners and developers to install, develop, and maintain, the application servers
· Establish processes and procedures for application loading and configurations
· Create architecture documents, operations process and procedure documents, troubleshooting documents, and run-books
· Contribute to the design, development and execution of system changes
Required Qualifications: For the TL2 grade, Bachelors’ degree, preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field, and 3-4 years’ of relevant work experience or equivalent relevant work experience.
· Proficient in Linux System Design, Automation and Operations
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products
· Experience managing a production environment
· Requires the ability to resolve conflicts and the willingness to foster teambuilding
· Must be able to lead by example and instill confidence for others to follow (levels 5-6)
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to include CLI and SDKs
· Experience with Enterprise Patch Management Systems
· Experience with Chef and subsequent Ruby or Python languages
· Knowledge of government customer and their systems and processes
· Knowledge of Networking and Distributed Systems
Location: VA-Chantilly/MO-St. Louis
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
IA Certification: Security+
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible. MFSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.