Responsibilities include: analyze, design, develop and test infrastructure and systems compliance to ensure the integration of software, hardware, reliability, maintainability, safety and other requirements in the total engineering effort.
1. Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Minimal
2. 4-5 Years experience with HP Fortify Operation and Maintenance
3. 4-5 Years experience of HP Fortify code analysis
4. Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) experience 3-4 years
5. Preferred but not required experience with Java, Oracle, and or Cold Fusion code.
• 3-5 Years Information Assurance working experience
• Formulating operational concepts
• Performing mission, functional, cost-benefit and risk analysis
• Selecting systems architectures
• Preparing specifications for infrastructure and systems to ensure designs meet applicable security specifications and requirements
• Must have an active Secret Clearance
• Must have an one of the following active CISM, CISSP, CASP-CE
• Must have an active CEH
These individuals will be required to document security on both new and fielded information systems or provide accreditation/certification evaluation and test support to ensure all technical security features are considered and functioning properly.
• Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance our business performance
• Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customer's changing business needs
• Support and engage in programs, projects and practices behind the Systems culture and strategy, and comply with all policies, regulations, and procedures
• Follow industry and department trends and developments to ensure Systems' services are consistent with, and/or superior to, industry best practices
• Working knowledge of Application scanners such as HP Fortify and or IBM AppScan. Of a like and kind application and web penetration scanning tool
MFSI provides it's employee's with a full benefit package, including medical (AETNA - 2 options), dental (AETNA), Group Term Life Policy of $25,000, and a 401k with a 3% bi-weekly contribution by MFSI that is fully vested, whether the employee defers salary to the 401k plan or not. MFSI pays 100% of the above for the MFSI employee and there are very competitive rates available to our employees for spouse, children or family coverage. There are also many optional coverages avail to the employee at their cost, including vision, additional life insurance and short and long term disability. the medical/dental and life are valued at $4800/year, plus the 3% of salary in the 401k plan.