MFSI is a federal contracting company with 6+ years of experience focused on providing mission critical technology, training, software development and systems solutions to our government and commercial customers.
MFSI is currently seeking qualified Information Assurance Specialist in support of NAVAIR.
A Strong candidate will have:
- Worked with DISA STIG and SRGs during the implementation of technologies into STIG-compliant infrastructures (Network, Enclave, General Purpose OS, etc.).
- Ability to work in an unsupervised manner when provided with all tools and products needed to perform STIG creation and assessments.
- Ability to determine the applicability/non-applicability of each and every STIG or SRG control within an applicable STIG or SRG on a product
- Ability to work aggressive schedules and meet project milestone deliverables with regards to quantity of STIG controls addressed and completed.
- Proficient in ACAS (a DON mandatory reporting tool), linked with the NESSUS vulnerability scanner to identify vulnerabilities in Data Center software applications.
- Ability to interpret ACAS results derived from vulnerability scans, which identify low, medium and high risk elements of system designs and operations.
- Ability to generate recurring and special reports, which summarize the nature of scanning results and actions taken by NAVAIR to address them.
- Ability to submit work status updates to project managers on a daily or weekly basis.
- Unix or Linux (RHEL) experience and Unix or Linux certification
- Windows server 2008 or 2012 experience and Windows certification.
Candidate must have a current Secret Clearance or the ability to attain one.
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible. MFSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.